RSPCA Keighley, Craven & Upper Wharfedale Branch
Data Protection Statement: The RSPCA Keighley, Craven & Upper Wharfedale Branch may use your personal information that you provide via this website for the following purposes. To:
- Process any orders submitted by you;
- Send you communications which you have specifically requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about our campaigns, appeals, branch newsletters & other fundraising activities.
Data Security: we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is kept secure and to respect the information privacy of all our visitors.
Children: if you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian's permission beforehand. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Cookies: please read our section on Cookies to find out what they are and what to do about them. We aim to give you the opportunity to assess and control cookie use where possible. It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. We have provided links with further information regarding cookies below. (Please be aware that turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using this site).
Online payments: if you make a donation or order anything online from us, your card information is collected by PayPal and is not held by us.
Contact: you have a right to know about the personal data we hold about you and make sure it is accurate as well as object to the receipt of marketing materials sent to you by us. Please address all enquiries about our data protection procedures to: email@example.com
- Legal information: the RSPCA Craven & Upper Wharfedale Branch, part of the RSPCA family, is a separately registered charity dedicated to improving the lives of animals within its branch area, registered charity number: 232237
- User agreement: use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which are subject to the laws of England and Wales and may be changed at any time. The site may only be used for lawful purposes, in a manner that does not infringe the rights of anyone else, nor restrict or inhibit their use and enjoyment of this site.
- Trademarks: a licence from the RSPCA national society is required to use the intellectual property of the RSPCA, including its name and logo, whether as part of the branch name or otherwise. Requests may be made to:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Copyright: copyright in the materials on this website is owned by Craven & Upper Wharfedale branch, the RSPCA and/or the content supplier. Unauthorised use of the materials is prohibited. Anyone who has a query about copyright should contact the branch via email: email@example.com
- Liability: neither the branch nor the RSPCA accept liability for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use, or loss of use, of this site. Materials on this site are provided for information or reporting purposes only and should not be relied upon. They may be out of date, unavailable or removed without notice.
- Linking: button links to the national website can be downloaded from RSPCA online. Links to third party websites from this site are provided at the branch’s discretion solely as a convenience to users. Neither the branch nor the RSPCA is responsible for the contents or reliability of linked third-party websites, and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Accessing linked third party sites is entirely at the user’s risk.